A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently.
It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me.
A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently. </div></div>
The favorite talking point of the left. Wah wah wah, you're close-minded!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me. </div></div>
Try being honest with yourself for a change...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me. </div></div>
I AM NOT a McCain supporter. Never have been. I will vote for him ONLY BECAUSE I don't want Obama to win, period. The issues are the same as they were from day one, and as of yet, Obama has not offered one viable solution to anything. I'll never be embarrassed for calling things the way I see them, and for pointing out mistakes that were made in past generations with so-called "messiahs".
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently. </div></div>
Sonny, I aint never been accused of being closed-minded. I am a product of the sixties, so I can't ever be labeled as such! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently. </div></div>
The favorite talking point of the left. Wah wah wah, you're close-minded! </div></div>
Close minded = Narrowed minded...Narrow minded = Ignorant...Ignorant = You...You = the reason America is in the shape it is in today
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me. </div></div>
Try being honest with yourself for a change... </div></div>
What's not honest about that?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Millions of Germans flocked to Hitler for the same reason as those Americans you speak of are going to Obama. Germans weren't too happy with their plight, their economy, their national pride after WWI. Hitler seemed to have what they wanted, being the charismatic speaker he was.
Am I comparing Hitler to Obama? In this sense, heck yeah I am! </div></div>
Go ahead and compare Bush to him as well...stealing rights from his people, brainwashing the weak and ignorant, ignoring the minority, and invasion of countries for no reason.
If ya support that, why would you complain about the rest?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It bothers me that a lot of McCain supporters, and McCain himself are ignoring the issues so far. Mudslinging, truth stretching, misinformation and just plain ignorance is fueling a lot more debate that actual issues. It's embarrassing to me. </div></div>
I AM NOT a McCain supporter. Never have been. I will vote for him ONLY BECAUSE I don't want Obama to win, period. The issues are the same as they were from day one, and as of yet, Obama has not offered one viable solution to anything. I'll never be embarrassed for calling things the way I see them, and for pointing out mistakes that were made in past generations with so-called "messiahs".
</div></div>
You have every right of course to vote for whoever you'd like, but your reasoning for voting for McCain thus far is very much lacking any creditability. Yes, Obama wants to do things differently, and some of the things he's going to do are things that have worked successfully in the past. If McCain truly is running on George W's policies than more of the same is what we will get. Things aren't nearly as bad now as they could be if we continue heading down this path that Bush has put us on. Some of you may not be affected greatly at this point, but 4 to 8 more years of this mess and I believe you all will be singing a different tune if you make it that far.
Bookmarks